The Web Developer will be responsible for managing all web and mobile products for the Ladbrokes Coral Group, execute all web publishing tasks across all channels, and mentor junior members of the Creative Team in web development techniques. He/She will create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
The Web Developer works in the Creative team and reports to the Studio Manager. He/She must be:
- A master in developing using modern web technologies.
- Able to produce responsive web pages for mobile, tablet, and desktop devices from design mockups with working CMS experience (preferable Liferay Portal, WordPress).
- Able to work with high-profile, dynamic, e-commerce website.
- A commitment to quality, a thorough approach to work, and good time management skills with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Able to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers.
- Passionate about the web.
Salary is Php 30,000 – 40,000 a month for Junior Web Developers and Php 50,000 – 60,000 a month for Senior Web Developers. The benefits are awesome and we go home on time. The office is located at 6789 Ayala Avenue, Makati City.
Send your application letter and resume to jonas.diego (AT) nchcss.com.